Friday 16 January 2009 @ 23:13

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 15.1.09

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
13.1.09 2024h


Konbanwa. Nishikido desu.
Sukoshi raku ni narimashita.
Kyou wa Shou-chan to ROKE shitemashita.
Onaka ippai desu.
Mata raishuu.

················································

Good evening. I'm Nishikido.
Became a bit more relaxed.
Today, it's location shoot with Shou-chan.
I'm full.
See you next week.



Ahh~ I still mind the "stuff" he was talking about last week, verily. It's really bad stuff?! So much so that he couldn't relax?!

Well, at least he's more relaxed now, good~ ^_^

I'm late I totally forgot about it last night!! GOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, what was he shooting with Yasu? Magazine? Can!Jani's mission?

Well then, take lotsa care ne, Ryo~!

I hope the bad stuff won't bother him~ ^_^

No comments: