Sunday 4 January 2009 @ 23:35

Yamashita Tomohisa no Nikki vol. 1957 4.1.09

山下智久の日记 vol. 1957
4.1.09
8:09PM


Konbachiwa!

Today's weather is good too.

Today I ate ramen with my friend.

Then that fella
Broke the thin plastic that holds wet tissue.

What's up with the destroying! (laughs)
I shot.

"My hands always have this weird fetish. When I was in high school, I can finish 3 erasers in one week."

Really hilarious!

Everyone, do not break your eraser into little pieces and then throw at others yo (laughs)



Wahaha, P's friend is so funny~

I tried to find other member's Jweb, but they're really hard to find~ Tego and Massu don't write anymore since very long ago~ As far as I know, P, Ryo, Koyama, Nakamaru have their own Jweb~ KAT-TUN takes turns to write every Tuesday~ NEWS also take turns to write in NEWSmile, but I dunno the frequency..

Well, that's all I know, oyasuminasai!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for translating NEWS and KAT-TUN Jwebs!! *_* I've been following you for quite some time already, but I've never commented. Now here I am!^0^

If you can translate from Chinese, there're a lot of sites that translate Koyama's nikki and NEWSmile ^^ it would be great to read them too! But you're right finding the Japanese original text it's hard >_> as far as I know..I found only Yamapi's jweb in Japanese and the Ryo's one..I'm useless XD

Anyway thank you so much again!^^ Keep posting and I keep reading you! ^^

-miya-

HaruLoku said...

Hey! Thankz for leaving a comment!! I'm so glad to see your comment!! It makes me want to do an even better job at translating!!

ARIGATOU NE!! ♥

PS: wow, you found P's Japanese jweb?! Could you please tell me the website?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's a Korean site
Here's the link: http://blog.naver.com/lights7540
There's both the Japanese original text and then the Korean translation ^^

-miya-

HaruLoku said...

ARIGATOU!! Really thank you very much, miya-san!! ♥~~~~~