Thursday 5 February 2009 @ 22:15

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 5.2.09

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
5.2.09 1455h


Konnichiwa.
Nishikido RYOU desu.

Kyou wa asa kara onsen ni hairimashita.

Karada no shin made poka poka desu.

Kaze ni chuuishite, suteki na haru wo mukaemashou.

················································

Hello everyone.
I'm Nishikido Ryo.

This morning, I went to an onsen.

My whole body feels great.

Take note of catching a cold, and let's welcome the beautiful spring.



"RYOU" was written in Katakana.

Wow, onsen~~~~~

While he was enjoying in the onsen, I was teaching~ Sigh~~~

Anyway.. Hmm.. Always a bit disappointed to read his jweb, haha~ I don't know why.. I guess it's because of the lack of emotions~ Haha..

O, on the 7th of January, Ryo went to Macau Tower!! He jumped off the world's highest bungy platform! 233m from the ground!! OMG!! Now, he has one more reason to be more arrogant, hahahaha!! XD

Nakamaru! Watch and learn!! *ROFL*

I don't know if I'll be able to pull that off myself, even though I don't have fear for height~ I should go and try, haha~ After you jumped, you will be awarded the certificate!! LOL~

Ryo signed on his photo too!

That day, the temperature was 14.9°C and the wind speed was 19.4kmph/NW and he was only wearing a T-shirt with jeans!

The only time I experienced that temperature was last year in Genting, I was in a coat and a jacket and still, I felt like I'm falling sick, haha~ XD *points to self* Tropical Kid~

Well then, good night Ryo, good night my reader~!! ^_~♥

No comments: