Thursday 26 March 2009 @ 23:55

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 26.3.09

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
25.3.09 1850h


Minasan ikaga osugoshi desu ka?
Boku wa bochi bochi desu.
Ashita mo ganbarimasu

················································

How's everyone?
I'm working hard bit by bit.
I'll work hard tomorrow too



I really can't wait to hear NEWS' new song!! It sounds like a fun song in the CM!

I pre-ordered the Normal Edition, what about you? Hurry! XD

I think I'll only get it on the 12th of May or something.. Coincidentally, that's when Utada Hikaru's "This Is The One" English album is going to be released! I'm definitely buying that too, in the HMV locally, hoho!~ Love her so much, all her songs are always so nice! Don't miss this album, it's really good~ ^_~

Well, I'll be off to sleep then, GOOD NIGHT!! ♥

No comments: