Thursday 28 May 2009 @ 22:54

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 28.5.09

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
27.5.09 1325h




················································

Hello everyone.

I'm Nishikido.

How's it going?

I'm soso

It's getting hotter these days

I started wearing beach flip-flops since April

But today, it's track shoes

I wear track shoes bare-footed.

It's still flat feet.



And?







Yeah


Went for a haircut without much ado, it can't sway with the wind anymore
Become a lot like Shimaki Jouji.
Just kidding, but it's become a lot more refreshing.



Even though I didn't have everything cut off, it's this kind of feeling today.



Light as a feather.


A, I wish to drink miso soup.


And it must be miso soup with seasoning.





That's it.




See you next week



-- "soso" was written in English.

-- Shimaki Jouji [13.9.1946-] is a Japanese comedian. Born in Amagasaki Shi, Hyougo Ken. Blood type is AB. Look at his picture~

Yay, nice post, Ryo! ♥

It somehow sounds a bit like P's style though, lol~~ XD

He wears track shoes without socks?! O.M.G............ *faints*

And well, flat foot.. Did he have it only now or have it since young? Get it treated properly~~~~~~~!

HAIRCUT!!!!!!!!!! I wanna see how he looks like now!! LOL~~ Even if he goes bald, he will still be the best-looking baldie around! XD

I also wanna cut my hair, it's so freaking hot in my little island!! T_T

Ah, I also wanna drink miso soup~~~~~~~ XD

And Ryo used an emoticon! So cute~ XD

Well, good night, my dear reader~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank u so much for translating!!! :)

and i want to see ryo's haircut too!! maybe i should cut my hair. i'm debating because if it's my length now, i can put it up in a bun. but if i cut it, i'll barely be able to tie it ...

HaruLoku said...

no problem!! thankz for ur message~! ^_^

the weather is so freaking hot over here, i'm gonna cut my hair soon XD