Friday 13 November 2009 @ 18:17

Playlists!!

YoZz~!! I made a lot of playlists today! XD


This playlist contains almost all songs in NEWS 1st album, "touch" released on 27 April 2005. Can't find some songs in mixpod.com -_-" And I can't find any upload button.. So how did those songs come to be there?!


This playlist contains all songs in NEWS' second album, "pacific" released on 7 November 2007. I love this album very very much! The version I have of this is the Normal Edition I found in PS MJ!! There's just this special feeling to see a CD you like to exist in a CD shop in Singapore! Coz you know how backwards our country is.


This playlist contains all songs in NEWS' 3rd album, "color" released on 19 November 2008. It's the latest one to date.. I wonder when their next single is.. I mean, they only have one single this entire year!! OMG!! There's still 1.5months to see if there is any hope of a 2nd single in 2009.. Highly unlikely though.. T_T


This album is "Tegomass no Uta" released on 15 July 2009 by Tegomass! They're the duo who can sing very well in NEWS! Their harmony is really nice and their songs are always sweet and cute~


This playlist contains every single that NEWS has released to date!! Hoho~~ I hope they get to do a Christmas single this year, but with such little time left, I doubt it. T_T

For this week's ranking in Music Station, Kanjani8 keeps being in the top 3, they are 3rd this week~! ♥

2nd is The Generation by EXILE! The very nice song!

1st is ARASHI's My Girl! Haven't heard it until today though, haha.. XD

And guess next week's guests?????????



YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P and JIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for next week's Music Station!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Of course it's a good day eh? 20 November is my best friend's birthday and it's also world's children's day!! ♥

No comments: