Monday 16 November 2009 @ 17:01

Toma to star in Ningen Shikkaku in 2010!

人間失格 Ningen Shikkaku will open 20.2.2010!

人間失格 was written by 太宰治 Dazai Osamu and it was released in 1948. It was his last work before he committed suicide. 人間失格 is one of his representative works. As he was born in 1909, this movie was made to commemorate the 100th year of his birth in this world.

Toma will be the protagonist in this movie! 大庭葉蔵 is his character's name and I have no idea on how to pronounce it, haha! XD

Morita Go will also have a role in this movie, he will act as 中原中也, a character not in the original work!

人間失格 Ningen Shikkaku means, just from the characters themselves, it means you have failed to be human, lost the privilege to be human, the meaning is along this line.



The official website plays the soothing Ave Maria over and over again~ Even though I have sung it in choir before, I don't really know the meaning. This version is so slow that I feel it makes the website have this sad feeling. The movie title itself is very sad too, so I think this will be a very sad movie.

Official website: http://www.ns-movie.jp

I wish I can watch this movie!!

No comments: