Wednesday 24 March 2010 @ 23:26

Cartoon KAT-TUN 24.3.10 Epi 154

FINAL EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T!!

Then this episode is as short as any other episodes! Can't they make it special?! T_T

They cut out scenes of different members, really funny~~ Ueda's scenes are about how weird his comments are. Koki's are really funny too! Taguchi's scenes are about his "famous" gag, haha! XD

Then the top 3 "I wanna watch again" scenes are also shown! Number 3 is.. I forgot~~! It was only minutes ago -_-"

Number 2 is Cosplay!

Number 1 is.. of course! Nakamaru's bungee scenes!! I remember how touched I was to see him finally jump during the KAT-TUN record-breaking concert!! T_T

I hope KAT-TUN will have a new TV show soon!! I wanna see more of them~~! XD

No comments: