Tuesday 2 March 2010 @ 14:43

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 25.2.10

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
25.2.10 1159h




················································

Hello everyone
Today's weather is really good, isn't it?
Yesterday's was not bad too.

But Haneda Airport seemed to have heavy fog.
Are the trapped people alright?
Don't know why but I feel that today has a peaceful feeling.
Filming of the movie has also reached the climax stage. Putting on make-up soon.

Thinking that this year, I must work extra hard too

Arashi's 10 awards were amazing.

We have to work hard too.

The sunlight which was filtered by the trees was swaying on the asphalt.

Today is so warm that one may feel like taking a stroll.
But the pollen will also drift everywhere, how miserable.
Bought glasses.
It actually has degree.
As I grow older, my vision becomes more and more unclear.
But because my vision has become poor, those things that don't matter can probably be "see no evil".
On the other hand, I probably may miss important things.
I must be careful.

Heh, I have to work hard today too.
Day after day, while enjoying the life journey of increasing age, one must also be able to leave behind a good yesterday.



OMG~!! Ryo!!!!!!! Such a poet at heart! ♥♥♥ Inspires me to go and write more poems! LOL~!

I think the same way about my vision too! ♥ Those that I can't see, then so be it, lol~~ XD But of course, when I want to see the bus number, I will wear my glasses.. 8D

So, dear Ryo is allergic to pollen?? Hmm.. Sensitive nose? Would one develop asthma following the pollen allergen? T_T I hope he won't, coz I'm already asthmatic. *WHAT HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH HARU?!*

HAHA XD

I can't wait to watch his movie!!!!!!!!

I have also mastered 99% of Sakura Girl!! XD I want to see them on Music Station! I want to see their PV!! QUICK!!!!!!!!!! XD

No comments: