Thursday 15 April 2010 @ 23:13

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 15.4.10

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
15.4.10 1825h


Suimasen.
Chotto taichou warukute nechatte mashita
Demo neta kara genki ni narimashita.
Minasan mo chuui shite ne.
Majide samui

················································

Sorry.
I was feeling a bit unwell and I fell asleep
But because I slept, I became well.
Everyone, too, please be careful [not to catch a cold]
It's really cold



Aww!! Poor thing, Ryo caught a cold, even though it's just a while~ XD Glad he's feeling well again~~ ♥

At the time of his post, I was eating my early dinner and preparing to go for my lesson~ It was indeed cold though because it rained super heavily!!

I went swimming today! I'm almost as tanned as Ryo now~! XD LOL~~~~~~~!

I hope Tokyo warms up soon, just like the damn-hot weather here! LOL~! Then Ryo won't catch a cold ^_^♥

Good night~! ♥

No comments: