Thursday 8 April 2010 @ 23:55

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 8.4.10

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
5.4.10 1525h


Umi ni ittekimashita.
Minasan wa genki desu ka?
Boku wa pochipochi desu.
Bokura ni mo ii na mi ga kimasu youni
Mochiron minasan ni mo

················································

I went to the beach.
How is everyone?
I am relaxingly free.
I hope we will also have a good look of things [coming our way]
Of course, to everyone as well



Did he have to write his entry so early?! XD

Well, yesterday I went swimming~ XD *Trying to get some connection* LOL~~

I want to be as tanned as Ryo is!! *Is Haru crazy?!* HAHA~~

Let me just ask you this silly question:

Do you like Ryo-chan tanned or fair-skinned?

Please leave me a message yo~! ♥^_^

Anyway..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ♥YAMAP♫!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the 25club!! XD

He finally joins me, 1month 6days later, haha~~

I wonder what these boys will do for [to] him, lol~~

Good night!! ♥

P.S.: THEY FINALLY CUT THEIR HAIR!!!!!!!!! I'm really happy, haha! XD

No comments: