Sunday 19 December 2010 @ 19:14

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 16.12.10

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
16.12.10 1945h


Okurete gomennasai
Saikin samui desu ne.

Minasan mo kaza ni ki wo tsukete

Un
Kaze ne

················································

Sorry for being late
It's cold recently, isn't it.

Everyone, too, please be careful not to catch a fla

Yeah
Flu



Lol, typo..

Sorry for being late too!! T_T I was very busy these few days!!

I attended my friend's wedding dinner last night. I was so touched to see her getting married to a nice guy who loves her so much. ( ;_;) ♥

So our dear Ryo has finally caught a cold in the harsh weather of Japan.. Poor thing.. T_T I wish to give him my warmth but it's cold over here in Singapore too, lol~ XD Rare, isn't it? Cold in Singapore.. -_-"

Found a goodie~ JapanFM plays lotsa Japanese songs! OMG!! I just listened to NEWS' Freedom!! ♥♥ Also, TOKIO's YOUR ANSWER~ And many many anime songs, omg, my love!! ♫ ♥

I also downloaded its app from iTunes!! ♫ So whenever I find Wi-Fi, I can listen to random Japanese songs from my iPod Touch directly, omg!! TOO GREAT!! ♥♥

The more YamaP interviews I watched, the more worried I become about buying the concert tickets.. I'm so worried that I can't get the tickets to watch his Taiwan concert!! OMG.. T_T

And I'm not even the type that worries at all! OMG.. Johnny's guys really drive me crazy, lol~ XD

♥RYO♥FOREVER♥

No comments: