Thursday 2 December 2010 @ 23:59

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 2.12.10

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
2.12.10 1457h


Hi wassup
Ore wa genki daze.
Minna mo genki ni ikou ze
Ijou
Nishikidou Ryou deshita

················································

Hi wassup
I'm fine.
Everybody, too, be fine
That's all
It was Nishikido Ryo



-- "Hi wassup" was typed in English.

Heart icon again~~~~~~~~~ ♥ XD

I love it when he uses English~ XD

I read NEWS' last interview in the column NEWSnoNEWS in 2011 January issue of Seventeen.. T_T It's a very sweet report.. I hope I can find the scans and do translation, but I don't know where to download high quality scans of Seventeen.. T_T

I love NEWS~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I ordered the NEWS DVD and KAT-TUN DVD the other day~~ Maybe they will reach me only in 2011.. T_T

My package of Fighting Man and Ai wa Takaramono hasn't reached me yet, maybe next week.. O, I want them now~! What a long and painful wait!! XD

Anyway, I found this.. Erm, not really saying anything and it's great for crediting me and stuff but, she could come here and say Hi, I suppose? But I can't remember everyone who said Hi to me, so.. XD I'm a pretty absent-minded person..

So.. come here often ne, minasan!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ XD

Good night!!♫~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think once in awhile tokyojam at LJ scans seventeen, so it might be worth watching there for the next few weeks if you don't already.

Thanks for the trans!

HaruLoku said...

Hi anon!

thankz for the information!!!!!!!! i'll be watching it!! ^_^

you're welcome!! i need to improve my Japanese! XD

thankz for leaving me such a beautiful message!! ♥

cya around~! ♥