Wednesday 4 January 2012 @ 18:00

Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING♥1- 4.1.2012


RING1
『ニュース』→す
小山慶一郎『スーツ』→


The first batter for the new Jweb series
Koyama Keiichiro


Everyone, please support
"NEWS RING"


So "su"...


This—, is presented in the form of a word game, so in other words, if I put "Superman", this Jweb series will end with the first entry?


Sorry for being rude


So, I've decided



"Suit"


Recently,
I've been wearing suits a lot.


Before doing "news every.", if I wore suits, I'd be called flashy


Indeed because I had a flashy hairstyle then... .


What about now??


It'd be good if I've become more like an adult.


I was an office employee in drama "Lucky Seven" and I wore a suit


In any case, there are many opportunities for me to wear suits


I'm particular about one thing, the size.


I'm wearing the size just right for me


The most ideal is,
Soccer players wearing suits. It's cool


If I don't train more, I can't wear suits like them~


Someday, I'd like to go on a date wearing a suit~.
Then the girl will be a bit dressy


In order to become a man suitable to wear suits, I will work hard on polishing myself from now on too


So, so,


The next one will start with "tsu" from suit


Pass the baton



Yes! I've calculated the date and I think NEWS RING 1 started from 4th January 2012!! XD

If the date turns out to be wrong then.. Er, I'll worry about that 59 entries later, lol!! XD

No comments: