Thursday 19 July 2012 @ 22:53

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 19.7.12

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
19.7.12 1320h


RIN YU- CHUN saikou
RIN YU- CHUN saikou
Sugee

Ore mo ganbaru

················································

Lin Yu Chun is the best
Lin Yu Chun is the best
Amazing

I will work hard too



........ WHAT?!

Did he just discover him or something?! It's pretty old news already.. XD

Oh, Lin Yu Chun is a singer who got to popularity via a talent search show in Taiwan, he is a Taiwanese. He sang Maria Carey's "I Will Always Love You" with mad amazing vocals that wowed everyone in the world. He got so famous that he was invited on various shows in America!

His nickname is "Little Fatty" in Mandarin because of his size, but that's what makes him cute too. I must admit, he sings really well. No surprises there since he's a Piscean like me but he's one year and 6 days younger than me, haha! XD

So I guess Ryo-chan just discovered him on YouTube or something and got really touched by his singing?! Did Ryo hide under some rock for a very long time, like, 2YEARS?! LOL~~

My Ryo is SO CUTE!! ♥♥

Update on 24 Sep 2012:

Sorry Ryo-chan!

I didn't know Xiao Pang went on Shiwake!!

CLICK TO WATCH!!

No comments: