Tuesday 19 February 2013 @ 22:56

Tadaima~!!

YoZz yoZz yoZz!! How are you, girl? I'm sorry that I've once again abandoned this blog!! I'M SORRY! m(_ _)m

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

AKEMASHITE OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU!!


Today marks the beginning of my 6th year of loving NEWS!! Yes, I started loving them the moment I watched Taiyou no Namida PV on 19 February 2008!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Omedetou to myself!! XD So, how long have you been loving NEWS? ^_~v

It's been almost one year since I started the Haru's Project!! And guess what?! I've received lovely comments on some pages! Check them out!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! For leaving the comments and sharing your love for the idols!! ♥♥

** denotes idols with new love messages!


NEWS

Koyama Keiichiro
Katou Shigeaki
Tegoshi Yuya **
Masuda Takahisa


KAT-TUN

Kamenashi Kazuya
Tanaka Koki
Taguchi Junnosuke
Ueda Tatsuya
Nakamaru Yuichi

SOLO

Nishikido Ryo
Yamashita Tomohisa **
Akanishi Jin
Ikuta Toma


ARASHI

Ohno Satoshi
Ninomiya Kazunari **
Sakurai Sho **
Matsumoto Jun
Aiba Masaki

No comments: