Friday 8 March 2013 @ 10:35

Koyama's Member Ai ★LOVE 846★

小山慶一郎 の メンバー愛
LOVE 846
8 March 2013


Woke up in the morning,
Nose itchy,
Eyes itchy,
Why-??

I understood once I stepped out
Such a warm weather today
Pollen-san is flying around energetically
Let's be nice to each other, Pollen-san

Now,
On 10th of March,
From 4pm on TV Tokyo
There's broadcasting of "Shu-katsu Tamashi! 2013~We Will Create Japan's Future"

We will be focusing on the current job hunting and lifestyle issues!
Really, I learnt a lot-
Please watch it!!

Furthermore,
I had a conversation with Shige yesterday

On "news every."
Newscaster Koyama × Author Shige had a conversation

Probably, it's scheduled for airing on Wednesday next week!!

On the 11th, I'll be in "news every." on Monday.

Then then,
Everybody, please smile today




Koyama is so cute, lol.. What "Pollen-san".. -_-" LOL!!

I hope all of them will be okay and not be affected by the pollen too much!! ♥♥

No comments: