Friday 29 March 2013 @ 21:00

Koyama's Member Ai ★LOVE 852★

小山慶一郎 の メンバー愛
LOVE 852
29 March 2013


Señor señor nyas

On Wednesday, with Best Friend-kun,
We met up after each of our work ended, we went for yakiniku

We went for karaoke after that-

Sang a lot
Even though I'm doing voice training,
It's been a while since I sang in karaoke-

My best friend, he sang NEWS'
"Devil or Angel" and
"SHOCK ME" etc (laughs) As expected from a NEWS fan

He also sang "Full Swing" and imitated my crying (laughs)

Anyway, we, the two men, got high-
Let's change the mood


So, so, from now
I'm going to have lunch with the sign language teacher!!





Nyachu




-- "Señor" means 'Mister/Sir' in Spanish.

Ohhhh, Koyama's still learning sign language?? Wow, he's really passionate after that time in 24H!! ♥♥

Such a passionate and compassionate man!! ♥♥

Sorry for being late! On Friday, I went to attend a birthday party and stayed overnight! XD

No comments: