Saturday 9 March 2013 @ 21:53

Some New Features! Plus "Sayonara" Download!

Konbanwa, Haru desu!! XD

How are you? ^_^

Are you enjoying my translations so far? I will work hard! XD

I spent the whole of today making a new feature for this blog!!

I have finally decided to include the profile of the boys!! I will add more to the profiles, but for now, just the basics~~ XD

CLICK on the word "Profiles"!!

Enjoy my new banners and photos of the boys!! XD

If you want to help me add to the profile page, please leave a message with links here! Thankz!! ♥♥

Another feature is the FormSpring link! You can click it and ask me any question you want! XD

http://www.formspring.me/HaruLoku

Finally, I've also added the FaceBook "Like" plugin on the right! Please "like" my FaceBook page for easy access and updates whenever there are new Jweb entries!! Yoroshiku ne!! ♥♥

Download the single HERE!!
Link is available till end of March! Grab it now!

Enjoy!! ♥♥

No comments: