Friday 12 April 2013 @ 16:15

Koyama's Member Ai ★LOVE 856★

小山慶一郎 の メンバー愛
LOVE 856
12 April 2013


Everyone following the report on "news every." about what straightforward things I said when I was on the special programme on NTV on Sunday paid me the attention

Please stop iiiiit (laughs)


Amazing,

Big,

Scary,

Cold,

Dangerous

Full of adjectives ("Keiyoushi") (laughs)

But I talked a lotttt

Every one of the staff said that,
My telling like it is straightforwardness was good, so I'm going to continue going in this direction


From now on,


"慶容詞" ("Keiyoushi")


Is something that you should pay attention to toooooo (laughs)




m(_ _)m Sorry for being lateeeeee!! I will catch up soon!!

I know this sounds like an excuse, but I just started my 7th full-time job as a web designer! Back to my old trade! XD

Koyama is so funny ne! I wonder what straightforward things he said? Was it about Tego????? XD

No comments: