Wednesday 10 April 2013 @ 16:09

NEWS RING Jweb -RING♥66- 小山慶一郎 Koyama Keiichiro 10.4.2013


RING66
『つり』→り
小山慶一郎『リーダー』→


Hello

I'm Koyama Keiichiro.

"Ri"



"Leader"

What can I do as the leader of NEWS? (laughs)


Not something that I can do in particular though, I want to be the role that links up the feelings of the members or the staff, and every fan


Naive? Though I may not be reliable, I love NEWS, so I will work hard towards making this love take shape


Members of NEWS, it's your leader's birthday very sooooon


Riiiiight


You remember, riiiiight


If you forget, I'll get jealous


Tsutsun (。・_・。)ノ


While having a poker face,
My heart is thumping so please take care of me


Are you listeniiiiing


Massuuu

Tegooo

Shigeee


From the worrywart leader.



Lololololololol!! Koyama is so funny!!!!!!!! XD

Of course they remember! I'm sure they're thinking how to prank Koyama on his birthday!! XD *ahemtegoahem*

Lol!! XD

Love them so much!! ❤❤❤❤

No comments: