Thursday 12 December 2013 @ 17:00

Nishikido Ryo's Kanjani Sentai Eito Ranger Jweb 12.12.13


∞(エイト)レンジャー 錦戸亮
12.12.13 1212h


Konnichiwa.
Mou sugu dorama satsuei mo shuuryou desu.
Minasan ikaga deshita ka ne?
Motto ganbarimasu ne!

················································

Hello.
The filming for drama will end soon.
How was everyone doing?
I will work harder!



Very nice timing, Ryo! You did it on purpose, right?! LOL!!

Yorozu Uranaidokoro Onmyouya e Youkoso is a really nice drama! Very funny, philosophical, psychological and mysterious!! XD

Ryo has SO MANY facial expressions in it! I love it!

I really like him in a role that's not a goody-two-shoes, but with a bit of bad, cunning, kindness, laziness, etc, lol!!

SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to watch the 10th episode!! LOL!!

Then his movie with Kitagawa Keiko, Dakishimetai will open soon!! Omg~~ Ryo~~!!

Though it's a kissing scene, it's so sweet that I couldn't be upset with it! LOL!! XD

I think it will end its run in the cinemas long before I can make my way to Japan though.. ;_;!!

No comments: