Wednesday 1 October 2014 @ 22:00

Tegoshi Yuya 手越祐也 NEWS RING Jweb -RING♥143- 1.10.2014



RING143


『なかよしでいて』→て


Hello! I'm Tegoshi Yuya ☆
I was not in Japan for the first half of September!
I love the overseas—. Everyone doesn't seem to care for details and that stance suits me.
Your values will change too, so if you have the chance, please absolutely go overseas ♪

The theme is te?
Well well, that's gotta be Tegoshi Yuya, right?
I have never met anyone with the surname "Tegoshi" since birth yet!
So now, let me tell you the pros and cons of having "Tegoshi" as a surname.

Good times: Well, I'm grateful that my name and face will definitely come up when people mention my rare and strong impact surname.
Probably!? As far as I know, I don't know anyone famous with the name "Tegoshi".
So I'm grateful to be born with a name that is immediately recognisable like Tegoshi = Tegoshi Yuya.
Thanks to my parents for giving birth to me.

Bad times: Exposed immediately due to my name. For example, airport. Hospital. Gym. Etc etc. So when my friends want to call me by my name in crowded places, I'll have them call my given name. It's outstanding no matter if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Like that.
Nonetheless, I really like that my surname is "Tegoshi".
But, I'll feel irritated if people I'm not so close with calls me "Tegoshi!" face to face without prefixes Laughs

Is it okay like this?

Ah, and,, NEWS will have a variety show after such a long time.
It's a one-shot this time, but location shooting and studios filming were very fun. I've always been thinking that we have to have even more activities together as NEWS.
I'd love for everyone to watch it~!
Or rather, watch it!!!
It's, A, Lie. Please watch it, okay?

手越祐也『手越祐也』→


-- "Hello" was typed in English! I love it when any of them uses English! XD

Oh yeah? Even at the end of September, you were here in Singapore for USS and F1, weren't you, Tegoshi?? LOL!! Tegoshi really likes my country, he always mentions us, I'm so glad!! Just hearing him speak of my country name, I'm already super happy! XD Please come again! More often! XD Then I'll be very busy -_-"

And well, I think it's really rare for people to put their own name in a word chain game -_-" LOL! Only Tegoshi can do this and be forgiven, haha!! XD

Remember to watch 4x9 on NTV, Monday, 6 October, at 1159h JST!! ♥♥♥♥

No comments: