Tuesday 28 April 2009 @ 23:19

NTV 24 Hour Television 2009!

It's NEWS' turn this year!! I've never watched this program before. ARASHI was the main personality twice, while Tackey & Tsubasa and KAT-TUN had only one time.

24時間テレビ [24 Hour Television] is a long-running program annually, it is a charity program that raises funds. This year, it will air on Saturday 29 Aug to Sunday 30 Aug!

The theme this year is 『START~!一歩を踏みだそう~』

Accompanying the program is a SP that is acted out by one of the members.

Just as the name suggests, it is live broadcast for 24 hours, so our dear NEWS members will be occupying the channel for 24 hours.

Of course, they will have location shoots to various places for each of the members.

If you remember Kanjani8's 13-hour program last year, Touch!eco, it's about the same I guess. Members have already-shot videos to show on the TV~

I wonder what the SP will be about and who will act in it~ Very excited! XD Of course, I hope it will be Ryo, but I think it's highly likely to be P!

The only 24h SP I watched was "Yuuki" shot in 2006!~ It starred Kame, TOKIO's Yamaguchi Tatsuya and also, Oguri Shun!

On the official site of 24h, NEWS members commented! I'll Translate Ryo and Massu's because I only understood theirs! XD Sorry!

Ryo -- The fact that NEWS' name can be engraved in the decades-old continuing history of 「24 Jikan Terebi」, it's simply a very happy thing.
I think this is the best conclusion to the summer, I'll work my hardest.

Massu -- For the fact that we can be the main personality of this program which I watch since I was young, I'm very happy!

In order to put a smile on everyone's face, I'll work my hardest!

On other news, I saw that P has changed his hairstyle, again! It's back to being straight!! o.O~ YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to see more of him LIVE on TV before I can confirm if it's true or not, haha..

And last but not least, my NEWS' Koi no ABO is shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want it to arrive at my house right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

No comments: