Thursday 16 April 2009 @ 23:49

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 2.4.09

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
1.4.09 0812h


Ohayou gozaimasu.
Boku wa asa kara KAREE kuraimasu.
Minasan mo asa kara nani ka wo kuraimashou

················································

Good morning.
Since morning, I've been eating curry.
Everyone, too, eat something since morning



Sorry for being so super late!! I was busy with stuff on the 2nd because I set off for Taiwan on the 3rd! XD After I'm back, I have been working non-stop! T_T

I'll be posting the next 2 entries soon too, together with today's!!

Anyway, Ryo has been talking about cooking his own food in almost all magazine interviews!! LOL~~ In POPOLO May 2009 issue, you can see pictures of him at the chopping board~~ ♥ XD

Also, he said he'd like to marry soon~ Ah.......... Marry me!!!!!! WAHAHAHA I'm crazy, ignore me~~ XD

Ok, good night and sleep while listening to Glorious and halfdown!! ♥

No comments: