Friday 22 March 2013 @ 22:04

Koyama's Member Ai ★LOVE 850★

小山慶一郎 の メンバー愛
LOVE 850
22 March 2013


Met NEWS members for a meeting yesterday


Tego and I ordered sushi delivery and ate them Even though he always had leftovers for some dishes, Tego still ordered them and then give the leftovers to me (laughs)

By the way, he will surely have leftovers of Natto Maki-

Our meeting progressed quite a bit yesterday

Please wait

And I finally passed Tego his birthday present

I forgot to pass it to him

Tego also said,"Why now?" (laughs)

Sorry for the mysterious timing

Nyas




-- "Natto Maki" is a sushi roll with the infamous fermented sticky beans. And it looks like this:



Er...... Eww.. I won't even order it in the first place. I can't stand the smell and taste of Natto!! XD

Anyway, Tego is a spoilt brat! LOL!! XD I love him!!!!!!!!! ♥♥

Oyasuminasai!

No comments: