Wednesday 13 March 2013 @ 20:18

NEWS RING Jweb -RING♥62- 増田貴久 Masuda Takahisa 13.3.2013


RING62
『レベルアップ』→プ
増田貴久『プリケツ』→


Yahoo




It's me!
How are you?




11th March marked two years since the earthquake.
It will still take some time for the reconstruction



For things that I can do now, it's to not forget and keep supporting them.



Eat stuff, buy stuff and tour the North East area.

I must keep supporting them even if it's by doing little things around me.




Let's support them with everyone's effort.




I watched Koyama's news.



I couldn't remember the golden-haired Koyama ( ̄Д ̄)ノ



His greeting was "Chuissu!..."




Now, he's become reliable-




The shiritori "Level up" from Koyama.



I have to say something, haven't I? ( ̄Д ̄)ノ





"Pu"...




"Pu"...




"Pu"...




"Puriketsu."



-- The meaning of "Puriketsu" can be seen here.

Okay, Massu. That's not very nice.

LOL!! XD

What was he thinking?! XD

Sorry, I was late! x.X!!

♥♥

No comments: