Wednesday 5 June 2013 @ 22:26

NEWS RING Jweb -RING♥74- 増田貴久 Masuda Takahisa 5.6.2013


RING74
『ずっと』→と
増田貴久『とりあえず』→


Yahoo—!!
I'm Masuda !




40 live stage plays of "Strange Fruit" ended without any hiccups



It was tiring but fun!
I'm glad I did it!
I'm glad I was asked to act in it!


I was a happy person as I was able to have the support from the wonderful cast and staff and we got along well!



I may not have done things like a troupe leader but I plan to work towards the goal of getting people to think "I'm glad to be part of this masterpiece" "I'm glad to be here".


I'm really happy that a lot of people came to watch it Happiness!!
Thanks!
I think there are also people who couldn't come, but your feelings...are conveyed !
Thanks!



I wonder if there are also a lot of people who came to watch it aren't actually used to stage plays?

Did you enjoy it?



Everyone who came
Staff
Everyone in the cast
Thank you very much


Thank you very much for the splendid experience and encounters!



So, this time... "to"



"Toriaezu" (In any case) I will rest my throat, change my mood...


And


The Music Station on the 7th!
I will work hard



I look forward to it( ̄ェ ̄)woof( ̄ェ ̄)
Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof



Lol!! First, it's cats, now, it's dog?! XD

Congratz to our cutie pie on completing the stage play!!!!!!!!

I also look forward to the Music Station on the 7th!! ♥♥♥♥

No comments: