Thursday 6 June 2013 @ 22:48

Nishikido Ryo's Kanjani Sentai Eito Ranger Jweb Entries From April Week 2 to Today UPDATED!

Konnichiwa minna!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥

I'm back again with ALL 8 OF RYO'S JWEB ENTRIES that I missed!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥

Links will open in the same new window/tab! ^_^v

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 18.4.13

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 25.4.13

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 2.5.13

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 9.5.13

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 16.5.13

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 23.5.13

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 30.5.13

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 6.6.13

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE RYO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I must confess, I love NEWS and Kanjani8 because of Ryo. But I did not stop loving NEWS even when Ryo left and went back to Kanjani8. Instead, I continued to love NEWS even more fiercely and abandoned Kanjani8! LOL! I don't know why, I followed my heart, so only my heart knows why.. ♥

The other day, I saw a Hong Kong newspaper cutout that says that Ryo is dating Gakki. I was like, "NANIKORE?! I can't believe this!"

Is it true?! ;_;! I don't really like Gakki because her acting skills is non-existent. Granted, she did pretty well in Legal High, however, I do not approve of her going out with my Ryo!! ARGH!! ;_;!

Okay, I shall just treat it as a rumour since there's no confirmation.

KEEP THE LOVE STRONG FOR RYO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: