Thursday 28 January 2010 @ 22:17

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 28.1.10

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
28.1.10 1235h




················································

Good evening everyone.
I'm Nishikido.
Subaru-kun ate a pork cutlet bento yesterday.
He ate it deliciously.
I ate a chicken cutlet bento, Okinawa dishes and a burger set meal yesterday.
Everything was especially delicious.

I still wish to eat.
Yesterday, Yasu talked about a topic that was not at all funny, I told him, what you said was really not interesting, ended up, he said that I am also not interesting. I was shocked.

Maru and Fujioka Hiroshi are becoming more and more alike.
The exact same hairstyle.



Ah~ Yasu would tease me for writing these.

Oh no.

I'll have to think through it again.



RYO IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!

O yeah, WHERE IS HE?!?!?!!? Where is NEWS?! T_T

I got my Tegomass LIVE DVD in my mailbox yesterday!! SO HAPPY!! ♥

I've updated the single covers for KAT-TUN's latest single!

I miss Ryo.. T_T

Good night~ ♥

No comments: