Tuesday 9 November 2010 @ 23:12

Yokoyama Yu was in Singapore!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Yokoyama Yu was in Singapore!!!!!!!!

He was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't I know this sooner and go to town today!?!??!?! OMG!!!!!!! T_T!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is my off day!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

But he's probably at Changi Airport right now, or on a flight now already.. OMG~~~

You can read about these girls' encounters here:

Sat, 6 Nov 2010, 5pm encounter in Uniqlo, ION.

Tues, 9 Nov 2010, 2+pm encounter in PUMA, Vivo City.

They are really so super lucky!! I'm burning with jealousy as I'm typing this!! T_T LOL!!

I can't imagine a JE idol here even though I can imagine the exact place where they saw him!! OMG!!

Imagine if it's Ryo.. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll just DIE right on the spot!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wow.. Wow.. Wow.. If I saw Yoko, I will tell him to come and hold a concert here so that every fan from the region can come here to watch them~ ♥

It's the fact that he was so near that makes Singaporean fans even more frustrated.. Like, "We're here, yet we didn't get to see him" kinda thing, haha!! Just like the Girl said, he breathed the Singapore air, same as us! LOL!! Siao, very crazy, me. XD

Why didn't I go to town today........................... T_T

No comments: