Saturday 6 February 2010 @ 22:17

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 4.2.10

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
4.2.10 1605h




················································

Good evening I'm Nishikido Ryo
How is everyone?
I'm fine
Went to snowboard again today
Unluckily, the snowboarding slope was frozen, but I'm still very happy
Filming will start very soon
I've been preparing since long ago, I really wanted to tell everyone earlier....

But I couldn't tell (laughs)
The original book is a heart-warming story, Nakamura-san is also a director that I like very much
Because it's my first time acting in a movie and my first leading role, it's a bit uneasy but I feel that it'd be good to put the present-25-years-old Nishikido Ryo into the film roll
That was all, from Nishikido Ryo



Sorry for being late!!

I'm soooooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA~~

Ryo is finally a lead actor and in a movie, no less!! OMG!!

I'm soooooooooooooooo looking forward to watch this movie!!

He's one lucky guy.. He can learn how to make yummy cakes and stuff!! OMG!! He must be enjoying himself~ Awwww, I wanna eat his cakes! XD Must be delicious~~~~~ XD

がんばってね、亮ちゃん!ここで応援するから!♥

P.S.: I love it when he uses emoji!! XD ♥

No comments: