Monday 25 February 2013 @ 23:12

Koyama's Member Ai ★LOVE 843★

小山慶一郎 の メンバー愛
LOVE 843
25 February 2013


Goot morning

Now working as NEWS Today, I've stuck a magazine cutout of an entertainer on Tego's handphone

Reacting wildly, Tego was really grateful to me~(laughs)

Massu and Shige ordered rice cooker* and the 3 of us shared and ate But it seems like Tego has already eaten-!!

Anyway, we are shooting in total harmony-

So much fun-

And and,

I went to Iwate Prefecture for news coverage yesterday. I was surprised by the heavy snow-.
Please watch「news every.」!

Nyan




-- "rice cooker" (釜飯) - I really don't know what leader was talking about! Either "rice cooker" or "kettle".. WHAT?! LOL!

Hmm, so exactly when does Koyama update the jweb? The last entry was on Friday~ Shall observe~ ^_^v

♥♥NEWS♥♥ so cute! XD Wanna see their photos~~~~ XD

♥ Oyasuminasai!! ♥

No comments: