Friday 22 February 2013 @ 21:37

Koyama's Member Ai ★LOVE 842★

小山慶一郎 の メンバー愛
LOVE 842
22 February 2013


22nd of February
Nyan Nyan Nyanta

The humidity of the room is 50% now.
Yosh yosh
I bought a humidifier recently,
Watching the humidity is everyday work

Talking about purchases,
Recently, it's the sponge and detergent hooks and chopstick and ladle hooks beside the sink
Things that are SHAREOTSU

The room is comfortably humidified

Knocked off from work,
Going to have a meal now! Supposedly though, what should I make when I get home? It looks like I have to go to the supermarket before going home

Living alone is like this, got used to it

Before the members come,
I must whip up the dishes and desserts

See you again nya.

Nya-.

Nya-.




First time translating Koyama, our leader's, MEMBER AI!! Wow, he's got nothing to talk about right?! LOL!! XD

There are more words and more emoticons in his entry than Ryo's usual entries, so it's a challenge and it's more troublesome, haha~

GANBARIMASU!!

Sorry, though, I really don't know what is "SHAREOTSU", lol!!

Hope you enjoyed my translations!! XD

NEWS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥

No comments: