Monday 1 April 2013 @ 22:10

Koyama's Member Ai ★LOVE 853★

小山慶一郎 の メンバー愛
LOVE 853
1 April 2013


It's sudden but,
Today is the last entry for Member Ai.
Really thank you very much for everything until now.








Nyas.

April Fool

Exposed exposed (laughs)


Did I surprise you even a little?


Did you think, "Eh?"


Did you read on as per normal and think, "Oh, I see."

That's lonely.


So,

From here on, too, please support Member Ai


I didn't meet the members today, so I wasn't lied to If we met, I would totally be on my guard (laughs)

I'll be caught immediately


On the other hand, even if I decided to lie, my face will show it immediately,
So I can't lie…...


Everyone,


I hate you



Ah- I can't lie.





Love love love you-




Thankz for all the support all these years, girl! I'm quitting translating and this is my last post. Thankz!!













Happy April Fools Day!! XD

Copied Koyama's lie. Lol!! XD

I still love you and I still love translating and I still love the boys!! ❤

No comments: