Friday 5 April 2013 @ 21:42

Koyama's Member Ai ★LOVE 854★

小山慶一郎 の メンバー愛
LOVE 854
5 April 2013


Accumulated some washing,
Two rounds of the washing machine, just ended its turning and drying

You don't need this report? (laughs)

Anyone-, please help meee


So,

Recently, on NTV
I was on "DASH de ItteQ! Gyouretsu no dekiru shabekuri NTV kei Ninki Bangumi No.1 Ketteisen"

Tego was together with me too
Broadcast will be on this Sunday,
From 19h!
I will also watch it and I look forward to it very much-!! Please watch

Yesterday,
Massu,
Treated us all to coffee

Arigatou
Shigekatou

Speaking of which, Shige seldom treat NEWS to anything, right?

How~??

How~??


What should it be-(laughs)

Ah, my rice is cooked,
I'm going to cook!!

Nyas




Anyone has the video clip for that show? I wanna watch it!!!!!! XD

Sorry for being late again!! m(_ _)m


No comments: