Wednesday 3 April 2013 @ 22:50

NEWS RING Jweb -RING♥65- 加藤シゲアキ Kato Shigeaki 3.4.2013

RING65
『スポーツ』→ツ
加藤シゲアキ『つり』→


Tsu.


Tsuri/Fishing.


The other day, I went fishing with the novel staff membersss. Even though I don't really fish with bait (karei), it's fun once in a while.






Well, I didn't manage to fish anything with the karei!!!! angry



It was raining!!!!!! angry



It was super cold!!!!!!!!!! angry





I thought I was going to catch a cold. This year's goal of "Not catching a flu" was just about to never be reached. But I managed to protect it somehow!!!!


But after that, I felt sooooo much better after going to the bathhouse that I thought everything must have happened in order to get to this. So in the end, everything's alright.


Though my words aren't really emotionally stable, I'm doing fine today.


I'm going to cut my hair that's growing too long, so I'll stop here.



Sorry for being late! Shige's long essay turned me off, again. LOL! XD

He's so funny!! XD

♥♥ Oyasuminasai!

No comments: