Wednesday 17 April 2013 @ 22:15

NEWS RING Jweb -RING♥67- 増田貴久 Masuda Takahisa 17.4.2013


RING67
『リーダー』→ダ
増田貴久『ダボダボ』→


Good eveningg



I'm Maaaasuda!
I'm fine (=° ω° )ノ



How are youuuu?!



I'm busy with a lot of things recently



I will work hard so that I can enjoy them in every expression




The theme this time is
"da"


(Da-re da!?) Whooo is it!?
(Da-masu!?) (The opposite of his family name)
(Daisuki-?) I love youuu!?
(Dareka--!?) Somebodyyyy!?
(Dabo dabo!?) Baggy!?




Ahhhh, dabo dabo it is?!
I wanna hear it



Recently, it increasedddd!
Baggy clothes
Do you have it?



From a long time ago I used to like baggy clothes a lot, I would go search for them and then wear them but now, a lot of brands have them and they become easier to buy


When it was in trendy, I even dressed in baggy all at once~ laughs


Well, there's nothing much to talk about baggy clothes anyway laughs



Well, what I'm trying to say was...



It's fun to coordinate clothes~


I love iiit



I haven't been going to the shops to look around, so I bought magazines to look at clothes



So, the last sentence.


Baggy
Clothes, I love them
They are shoooo macho~



So, Daamasu-kun is going back to the stage play


I love youuu (=° ω° )ノ



Lol!! I had baggy clothes!! I bought really big denim 3/4 pants!! Really big t-shirts too! My standard attire when I was studying in polytechnic! Lol! Nowadays, I donated them to poor children~ XD I didn't keep them~ Hee..

Massu is shoooo cute~! XD ♥

No comments: