Thursday 1 October 2009 @ 23:55

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 1.10.09

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
30.9.09 1225h




················································

Good evening.
I'm Nishikido.
Recently, I've changed my handphone.
The one that has the same keypad as a PC.
So I can type very fast.

I even imitated Yasuda-kun.
As for me, I went to Okinawa.
Spent my summer that arrived late there.
How was everyone's Silver Week?

Well, I don't know.

Yeah.....

Now, I'm going to work.

Let's work hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!



Haha~~ Ryo's so cute.. What does the beer has anything to do with his work?! XD I think he's just trying out the emoticons in his new phone, haha!! XD

Wow, a qwerty phone.. I also want.. XD I type really slowly in my Sony phone.. I used to type very fast in my Nokia phone, haha!

So what did he imitate Yasu do? I wanna see!!!!!!! XD

Okinawa.. I also wanna go! T_T I need money first.. T_T

Ok then, I shall go and sleep, good night!!

No comments: