Monday 5 October 2009 @ 11:21

Yamashita Tomohisa no Nikki vol. 2203 4.10.09

山下智久の日记 vol. 2203
4.10.09
8:15PM


Konbachiwa!

Evening, I watched a special collection of every competition by Asada Mao and Kim Yuna

I can totally empathise the regretful and frustrated feeling after losing!

There are times when techniques are not successfully executed,
or when the strength just isn't there!

But by not giving up and continuing to work hard
teach me to do things from start to finish, to get courage from within, a lot

I think this is a golden quote!



Asada Mao and Kim Yuna are world-class figure skaters.

Cool! Figure skating is very beautiful~ They are beautiful and very skilled too! I would love to watch their competitions~

Not giving up.. I haven't "give up" in a long time, I'm still doing my job, haha.. I'm also working my best~ XD I guess it's within us OXens that we can naturally work hard, I never thought I could work hard.. XD

Well, have a nice day!! ♥

No comments: