Friday 2 October 2009 @ 23:01

Yamashita Tomohisa no Nikki vol. 2201 2.10.09

山下智久の日记 vol. 2201
2.10.09
7:42PM


Konbachiwa!


I went to the gym after a long time!


The weather's not good!


Recently, I've been eating while writing lyrics at home
And then eat, write lyrics, eat!




Because it's a piece of lyrics with mixed English and Japanese
Would have to check the dictionary from time to time.


Expressions that Japanese has and English doesn't are quite a lot

Of course, vice versa


I also come to appreciate Japanese's beauty again.


Try to write lyrics, you'll learn lots!



Ah, so cute!! I wanna know which songs he wrote lyrics to in his new single and perhaps upcoming NEWS single! I really hope NEWS would have a new single soon!! It's already been super super long since Koi no ABO!! T_T

I want Ryo to have a solo single too!!

No comments: