Thursday 22 October 2009 @ 23:25

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 22.10.09

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
21.10.09 1720h




················································

Good evening.
I'm Nishikido.

How have you been?

Recently I've been very free.
Working hard to live every day to the fullest.

Practising the guitar, practising the piano.
Read a lot of books, watch movies too, listen to Beatles, listen to Secchan.

No difference from usual

But I like this kind of everyday.

Even though there are still a lot of troubling and unagreeable stuff. But to be able to say that is the now that I like very much.



Thank you.


I will work hard



-- "Secchan" is Ryo's idol, Saito Kazuyoshi's nickname. He got it because he thought about sex all the time when he was in university.

Wahahaha, funny nickname~~~~ XD

A lot of people say that Ryo is also a "little dirty fellow" too, haha! Well, when he answers what his ideal date is, he always says "stick together and do stuff", haha!! XD



XD

And omg, he used emoticons again!! HAHA!! Whenever he uses emoticons, I'll feel very happy because I feel that it means that he made some effort for this entry, hehe!! So that's why I'll feel very happy~~~~~~ ♥!

O yeah, I finally finished Orthros no Inu!! OMG, cried like crazy at the end of it.. T_T!! Very good show! It got very exciting after episode 6!! I hope there will be a special? Because it SEEMED like it's gonna have a SP~~ Hahaha!!

No comments: