Thursday 15 October 2009 @ 23:55

Ryo's Eito Ranger Jweb 15.10.09

∞(エイト)レンジャー 锦户亮
14.10.09 1432h




················································

Hello everyone.
How have you been?
I'm having a good time.

Earlier, I went to Fukuoka with Maru and we had lots of fun.

The two of us played guitar and sang together happily.

I think it's about time to start training my body.

Everyone should also look for something to work hard on.

So then, see you next week.



Ah, so cuuuuute~~~~ I love a guy who likes to sing~!! ♥♥

It's autumn there in Japan, right? It'll be cold, we don't want him to catch a cold again, do we? ^_^ TRAIN HARD HARD, RYO!! HAHA!!

I've always been working hard on my work, too hard.. T_T Ryo has training to work hard on now, so cool~~ I hope NEWS will have new work soon!!

Well, good night then! ♥

No comments: